Cotidianidades

2018 entry in betitu's sketchbook - @betitusquest

In December 2017, looking for a way to record and value those little details that make me smile or that I don't want to forget, I began to illustrate the moments that stood out at the end of each day. The exercise turned out to be very therapeutic and an excellent way to practice since by drawing direct in ink I was forced to accept the mistakes and make them part of the illustration. These are some pages of the sketchbooks from 2018 to 2020

2019 entry in betitu's sketchbook - @betitusquest

2020 entry in betitu's sketchbook - @betitusquest

2020 entry in betitu's sketchbook - @betitusquest

2020 entry in betitu's sketchbook - @betitusquest

En diciembre de 2017, buscando una forma de registrar y valorar esos pequeños detalles que me hacen sonreír o que no quiero olvidar, comencé a ilustrar los momentos que destacaban al final de cada día. El ejercicio resultó muy terapéutico y una excelente forma de practicar ya que dibujando directo en tinta me vi obligada a aceptar los errores y convertirlos en parte de la ilustración. Estas son algunas páginas de los sketchbooks de 2018 a 2020
Con la tecnología de Blogger.